The SwimergyTM Swim System is a no-nonsense racing machine, a fun playground for the whole family, and a therapy pool all at once. Here are some ways (by no means all) to use it:
- Train for speed or endurance for freestyle competitions, triathlon, decathlon, or other swimming sports.
- Romp and play with the whole family.
- Swim for cardio-vascular exercise.
- Hold competitions and mock races.
- Swim to burn off excess calories.
- Teach someone to swim, or learn to swim yourself.
- Do water aerobics and work out.
- Tandem swim side by side with a partner.
- Do therapy for muscular, neural, or skeletal impairments.
- Relax, free-float, do aquatic meditation.
- Coach your athletes and work on technique.
- Adjustable resistance-swimming device (tandem optional).
- Wave-suppressing shape (pat. pending).
- Self-supporting, needs no buttresses (pat. pending).
- Wave-suppressing racing lanes.
- Optional solar heater for seasonal operation in temperate zones, year-round in the south.
- Totally quiet operation, inaudible equipment.
- Built-in slip-resistant step and comfortable built-in seat.
- Contrasting stripe on the bottom, to help you gauge your effort and position.
- Standard salt system purification - no need to add chemicals, water is gentler on eyes and skin.
- Optional underwater quartz-halogen light.
- The very best materials and equipment.
- A fraction of the price of mechanical swimming machines.